Saturday, June 5, 2010

Sellling a house and making some mittens.

my life is CRAZEEE right now.  We have our house on the market... and at the same time we're looking for just the right place to raise our girls.  We've seen a couple of potentials, but nothing that we've gone into and known for 100% sure that it's THE ONE for us.  I guess time will tell...

BUT!!!  I did get to finish another pair of Bella mittens.  These ones are for my momma.  She's been bugging me for a while about how I've made things for all my friends, but have never made anything for the woman that made me...I guess that's a fair statement.

So here are the mittens for momma:

It's hard to see the color...but they are plum.  Her favorite color is purple.
So I hope she likes them.  I also finished a sweater for my God daughter, but her birthday is next weekend, and her momma hasn't seen it yet, so i don't want to ruin anything : )  Not sure if she reads my blog...but I want it to be a suprise.


2 comments:

  1. She will love the mittens, they are wonderful and I love mine :) It takes time, but you will find the perfect house for you and the rest of the fam. I completely understand the craziness! Good luck and let me know when you want me to tag along on a house hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I notice that you say you have made Bella mittens for your friends. As I do NOT have a pair of Bella mittens, I am not sure that this means. Hmm. Good to know.

    Haha... just giving you a hard time. The right house will come along! If I had the money, I'd snatch up your house just for the proximity to Ed's! I should be home in a week or so, and can tag along too, should you need me!

    ReplyDelete